Forms & Documents

When your child is registered for camp, you will need to complete several forms for us to keep on file. You can register here to create an account.


The forms need to be completed every year.  We require a range of health-related documents, including one that your physician must complete and sign. There are also permission and activity related forms, transportation forms and also informational forms such as activity preferences and cabin mate requests.

Many of the forms are required for your child to attend camp this summer. If you have any questions or need assistance with any of them, contact the directors-they will be happy to help.

We have very helpful packing lists that provide good guidelines for you and your child as you prepare their equipment and clothing for the summer:

Camp Lincoln Equipment List

Camp Whippoorwill Equipment List


You will be able to access all financial account information, as well as the balance due, through the link on your account homepage named ‘Financials’. Here you can pay by credit card or indicate that you’ll be mailing a check to us at:

North Country Camps
395 Frontage Road,
Keeseville, NY 12944